Contact Us

Helpful Links

Position Statements

Social Work Schools and Programs

Social Work certification and licensure in North Carolina requires a degree in social work from a social work program accredited (or in candidacy for accreditation) by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).  For a current listing of schools with accredited social work programs please visit their website at